Looking for a PHP Developer who will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing development. He/She will be working on PHP, Frameworks & CMS and will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Should adhere to on-time delivery of section/project.
- Maintain a time-sheet for the work done (daily basis or project wise).
- Escalate any training requirement to the T.L.
- In case of any learning share with the team as a blog, sharing session.
- Unit Testing.
- Think more than one solution for a problem and implement the best approach as per the outcome analysis.
- If required should be available at night for checking regular client updates and response.
- Should ideally document and share any new technique implemented.
- Properly format email so ready to send to client.
Qualification & Skills
- Minimal experience required 2years.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Expertise in working with Core PHP & MySql.
- Experience in any of these will be a plus – Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, CodeIgniter, Zend Framework, Angular JS.
- Must possess a strong understanding of Object-Oriented technology.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Work primarily with PHP, object-oriented design, dynamic content retrieval, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, MySQL and Apache.
- Relevant software architecture, software development, and software testing experience.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of new requirements.
- Should have ability to work as a team with business owner, developers, designers & testers.
- Working within Windows and Linux and primarily open-source environment.
- Expert knowledge and experience in creating commercial website applications.
- Developing production-level code and prototypes.
- Transforming internal and client requirements into technical specifications and then into a finished web application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Stay updated with the latest trends.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.